Motorsport TPMS sensors measure tire pressure at 1Hz frequency.
Tire pressure and temperature information is sent wirelessly to a CAN bus receiver which is connected to data logging system like AiM or ASL loggers.
Service life of sensor battery is approximately one year. Battery life is extended by measuring only when car is moving faster than 20 km/h.
Ready made CAN bus configurations are available for AiM and Autosport Labs products.
Basic kit includes TPMS Receiver and four tire Pressure Sensors.
TPMS: 249 € *
*you can order the kit with ready made cable for your logging system
The pressure sensors can be coded for the receiver. We can supply TPMS kit with extra sets of tire pressure sensors or we can code new sensors to existing receiver. The receiver is needed for coding.
Pressure sensor: 35 € / pcs
Coding: 50 €
- Power supply: 12-24 V
- CAN bus speed: 1Mbit/s. You can use the TPMS in same CAN bus for example with Izze-Racing, Yellowcog or eshock CAN bus sensors or AnalogX analog to CAN converter.
- Temperature range: -20...+85 ℃
TPMS Pressure sensors:
- Surrounding temperature range: -40...+85 ℃
- Measurement pressure range: 0-8 bar
- Measurement pressure resolution: 0,016 bar
- Measurement pressure accuracy: ± 0,07 bar (0...70 ℃)
- Temperature resolution: 1 ℃. Note! Tire air temperature is not going hand-in-hand with tire surface temperature. If you want accurate tire surface temperature measurement check Izze-Racing IR-temperature sensors.
- Measurement temperature accuracy: ± 4 ℃
- Weight: 8,6 g
- Battery type: CR1632